Nearly every CIO, CISO, and DevOps team are blind to what’s going on in their enterprise. Some say they need an asset inventory, others yearn for a CMDB, and handfuls struggle to find ITAM (IT asset management). Introducing Lucidum. We discover every asset, every user, and all data then empower you with action. We deliver our customers’ first and forever continuous, comprehensive, and correct CMDB.
Lucidum is the first company to solve the oldest problem in technology with the most basic data through the most advanced machine learning. Everything we do is explainable, demonstrable, and plain. There’s no magic, no super secret AI; our patent-pending algorithms are explainable. There’s no blackbox, we demonstrate how it works. Lucidum’s people, approach, and product delight our customers.
As our customers are excited to find assets, we’re excited to find you! You will help define the future of Lucidum product experiences. You can envision and craft an unrivaled experience for our customers. You are opinionated – your instincts sharpened by your years of designing for complex domains, and you ship world-class products. And yet you remain curious, you learn from customers, experts around you and you pursue excellence in product design.
In this role, you will provide vision and leadership for enterprise-class software solutions across on premises and cloud-based platforms. This position will drive the ongoing improvements in Lucidum’s software quality assurance, delivery, deployment, and customer’s self-service experience. Our goal is to deliver world class customer’s experience with Lucidum with reliability, repeatability, scalability, and availability. This role combines hands-on keyboard contributions and managerial responsibilities, and it is a key role at the center of important product and technology initiatives.
- Understand all aspects of the product and technologies to work with people across development, machine learning, product management and other functions to make decisions critical to features and releases.
- Own the devops engineering initiatives, roadmaps, best in class practice to deliver Lucidum platform, on prem, cloud or SaaS. Design, implement, and maintain simple yet robust CICD pipelines.
- Responsible for all aspects of the quality assurance. You will work closely with software development team, for regression test, data pipeline test, UI test, environment compatibility test, Pre/post deployment test, manually or automatically
- Create and enforce all milestone gates to ensure the highest quality, including all aspects of feature completeness, feature quality and release quality.
- Grow and develop the top-notch Devops team and Software quality assurance team
- Responsible for SaaS Infrastructure design, development. Ensure product architecture and implementation are highly scalable, extensible, with superior performance.
- Join the technical leadership community at Lucidum that plays a critical role in product planning, working closely with senior executives to develop business milestones and resource requirements, influence our long-term technical and business strategy.
- Maintain and manage the confidential and proprietary nature of the Company’s information and intellectual property both personally and within the engineering team.
- Management of engineers and experience working remotely and globally, with 10+ years in roles of increasing responsibility and technical leadership.
- Fluency with modern DevOps automation toolchains, public cloud ecosystems, such as AWS, and modern containerization, orchestration, and virtualization technologies.
- Fluency with modern testing tools and experience in quality assurance methodologies.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, intellectual curiosity, and an entrepreneurial spirit; passion for bringing a culture of innovation and continuous improvement to product development through behavior, decisions, and actions.
- Has taken enterprise software products from inception to customer delivery.
- Experience building scalable software/cloud services and associated infrastructure for a high-performing and redundant distributed enterprise application
- Experience with data pipeline engineering, machine learning, analytics, RESTful API, computer networking, cybersecurity is highly desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to understand and present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- BS Computer Science or equivalent.
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Lucidum prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
This is a remote position, available only to candidates residing in the United States.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org