When You Browse or Visit Our Website, https://lucidum.io (“Website”);
- When you make use of, or interact with, our Website
- When you subscribe to our blog
- When you subscribe to our video series
- When you download documents
- When you request a demo
- When you contact us (e.g. customer support, help, submit a request, submitting through the “click to leave a comment” button)
When You Interact with Us on Our Social Media Profiles (e.g., Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
Table of Contents:
- What Information We Collect, Why We Collect It, and How It Is Used
- Period of Storage of Collected Information
- How We Protect and Store Your Personal Data
- How We Share Your Personal Data
- Additional Information Regarding Transfers of Personal Data
- Your Rights
- Use by Children
- Public Information About Your Activity on the Services
- Links to and Interaction with Third Party Products
- Log Files
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Analytical Tools
- California Privacy Rights
- Our California Do Not Track Notice
- How to Contact Us
What Information We Collect, Why We Collect It, and How It Is Used
- Data we collect:
•Cookies, analytics, tools, and log files
- Why is the data collected & for what purpose(s):
•To improve website performance, service, and analyze utilization of site and campaign.
- Legal Basis (GDPR-Specific):
•Consent Legitimate interest.
- 3rd parties with whom we may share your data:
•To improve Website performance, service, and analyze utilization of site and campaign.
- Consequences of not providing data:
•Cannot improve Website services or performance; Cannot analyze use of Website or assess campaigns. Cannot use or access portions of the Website.
Period of Storage of Collected Information
- Your Personal Data (as described above) will be stored until we no longer need the information and proactively delete it, or you send a valid deletion request. Please note that we will retain it for a longer or shorter period in accordance with data retention laws. We have an internal data retention policy to ensure that we do not retain your Personal Data perpetually.
- Some cookies (e.g. essential cookies) cannot be disabled. You may also control and delete these cookies through your browser settings.
How We Protect and Store Your Personal Data
- We have implemented appropriate technical, organizational, and security measures designed to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the unauthorized disclosure or access to such information appropriate to the nature of the information concerned. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that the information will not be exposed as a result of unauthorized penetration to our servers. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer, device, or network you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect your user IDs and passwords, please make sure to take appropriate measures to protect this information.
Retention of your Personal Data:
- In addition to the retention periods mentioned in Section 1 above, in some circumstances we may store your Personal Data for longer periods of time, for example (i) where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements, or (ii) for us to have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or (iii) if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your Personal Data or dealings.
How We Share Your Personal Data
In addition to the recipients described in Section 1, we may share your information as follows:
- To the extent necessary, with regulators, to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order;
- If, in the future, we sell or transfer some or all of our business or assets to a third-party, we will (to the minimum extent required) disclose information to a potential or actual third-party purchaser of our business or assets. If we are acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Data in connection with the foregoing events.
- Where you have provided your consent to us sharing the Personal Data (e.g., where you provide us with marketing consents or opt-in to optional additional services or functionality); and
- Where we receive requests for information from law enforcement or regulators, we carefully validate these requests before any Personal Data is disclosed.
Additional Information Regarding Transfers of Personal Data
- AWS US–subject to the Privacy Shield of AWS.
- Where we transfer your Personal Data outside of EU/EEA, for example to third parties who help provide our products and services, we will obtain contractual commitments from them to protect your Personal Data. Some of these assurances are well recognized certification schemes like the EU–US Privacy Shield for the protection of Personal Data transferred from within the EU to the United States. Where we receive requests for information from law enforcement or regulators, we carefully validate these requests before any Personal Data is disclosed.
The following rights (which may be subject to certain exemptions or derogations) shall apply to certain individuals (some of which only apply to individuals protected by the GDPR):
- You have the right to request that we rectify any Personal Data we hold that is inaccurate or misleading;
- You have a right to access information held about you. Your right of access may normally be exercised free of charge, however we reserve the right to charge an appropriate administrative fee where permitted by applicable law;
- You have the right to request the erasure of the Personal Data that relates to you. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are required to retain your data, for example for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- The right to object, to, or to request restriction, of, the processing. However, there may be circumstances in which we are legally entitled to refuse your request;
- The right to data portability. This means that you may have the right to receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and that you have the right to transmit that data to another controller;
- You have the right to object to profiling;
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority (i.e., your place of habitual residence, place ofr work or place of alleged infringement) at any time. We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us before you contact your local supervisory authority;
- The right to withdraw your consent. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to continue processing your data, in particular if the processing is required to meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
- You also have a right to request details of the basis on which your Personal Data is transferred outside the European Economic Area, but you acknowledge that data transfer agreements may need to be partially redacted for reasons of commercial confidentiality.
Use by Children
We do not offer our products or services for use by children. If you are under 18, you shall not use the Website, or provide any information to the Website without involvement of a parent or a guardian. We do not knowingly collect information from, and/or about children.
Public Information About Your Activity on the Services
Links to and Interaction with Third Party Products
Our Website utilizes “cookies”, anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies in order for us to provide our Website and present you with information that is customized for you. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Website. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Data, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We use such information to analyze trends, administer the Website, track users’ movement around the Website, and gather demographic information.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
Our California Do Not Track Notice
We do not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party Websites or online services. We allow third parties, such as companies that provide us with analytics tools, to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites when a consumer uses the Services.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the data protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us at email@example.com.