SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) by Cato Networks is a cloud-native, enterprise networking and security product. SASE converges SD-WAN and Security Service Edge (SSE) functions, including FWaaS, CASB, DLP, SWG, and ZTNA, into a unified, cloud-native service. SASE provides a single cloud-based network that connects and secures any physical, cloud, or mobile enterprise resource, in any location.
- 3 Mistakes When It Comes to Cyber Asset Attack Surface Management Planning
- 7 Reasons Why Your Organization Needs to Focus on Cyber Asset Attack Surface Management
- History of Cybersecurity: How It Started, and How It’s Changed
- 10 Biggest Threats to Cybersecurity in 2022
- Why Is Cybersecurity So Important in Today’s World?