Cybereason EDR consolidates all intelligence about an attack into a single visual representation called a MalOp (malicious operation) that provides a complete timeline of the attack, the flow of malware across processes and users, and all incoming and outgoing communications for affected machines. Remediation actions can be automated or executed remotely.
- 3 Mistakes When It Comes to Cyber Asset Attack Surface Management Planning
- 7 Reasons Why Your Organization Needs to Focus on Cyber Asset Attack Surface Management
- History of Cybersecurity: How It Started, and How It’s Changed
- 10 Biggest Threats to Cybersecurity in 2022
- Why Is Cybersecurity So Important in Today’s World?