GigaVUE-FM fabric manager simplifies and automates the configuration, management, and operation of all nodes across physical, virtual, and multi-cloud deployments. GigaVUE-FM fabric manager includes policy automation that allows teams to create and deploy policies at scale and customizable dashboards. An API provides integration with tools and SDN controllers, role-based access control, end-to-end topology visualization, simplified workflows, external SNMP support, and alarm management to reduce mean time to resolution. GigaVUE-FM fabric manager is available either as a hardware appliance or as software-only on virtual or physical platforms.
- 3 Mistakes When It Comes to Cyber Asset Attack Surface Management Planning
- 7 Reasons Why Your Organization Needs to Focus on Cyber Asset Attack Surface Management
- History of Cybersecurity: How It Started, and How It’s Changed
- 10 Biggest Threats to Cybersecurity in 2022
- Why Is Cybersecurity So Important in Today’s World?