ManageEngine Desktop Central is a complete Windows Desktop Management solution that provides Software Deployment, Patch Management, Asset Management, Remote Desktop Sharing, Service Pack Deployment, Configurations, Active Directory Reports, User Logon Reports, and Windows System Tools. It is a network-neutral solution that can be used to manage desktops in Active Directory, Workgroups or other directory services-based network like Novell(R) eDirectory. It can manage computers in multiple domains and can also manage computers across WAN (branch offices) while keeping a check on bandwidth too.
- 3 Mistakes When It Comes to Cyber Asset Attack Surface Management Planning
- 7 Reasons Why Your Organization Needs to Focus on Cyber Asset Attack Surface Management
- History of Cybersecurity: How It Started, and How It’s Changed
- 10 Biggest Threats to Cybersecurity in 2022
- Why Is Cybersecurity So Important in Today’s World?