Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) is a systems management software product for managing large groups of computers running Windows NT, Windows Embedded, macOS (OS X), Linux or UNIX, as well as Windows Phone, Symbian, iOS, and Android mobile operating systems.
- Lucidum and Seceon Join Forces to Deliver Managed CAASM Solutions to MSSPs Worldwide
- The Rise of Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity | Lucidum®
- The Importance of Employee Awareness in Cybersecurity | Lucidum®
- The Hidden Costs of Cybersecurity Breaches | Lucidum®
- The Future of Cybersecurity: Risks, Trends, and Strategies | Lucidum®