Nagios monitors your entire IT infrastructure to ensure systems, applications, services, and business processes are functioning properly. In the event of a failure, Nagios can alert technical staff of the problem, allowing them to begin remediation processes before outages affect business processes, end-users, or customers.
- 3 Mistakes When It Comes to Cyber Asset Attack Surface Management Planning
- 7 Reasons Why Your Organization Needs to Focus on Cyber Asset Attack Surface Management
- History of Cybersecurity: How It Started, and How It’s Changed
- 10 Biggest Threats to Cybersecurity in 2022
- Why Is Cybersecurity So Important in Today’s World?