Sentry is a crash reporting platform that provides you with “real-time insight into production deployments with info to reproduce and fix crashes”. It notifies you of exceptions or errors that your users run into while using your app and organizes them for you on a web dashboard.
- 3 Mistakes When It Comes to Cyber Asset Attack Surface Management Planning
- 7 Reasons Why Your Organization Needs to Focus on Cyber Asset Attack Surface Management
- History of Cybersecurity: How It Started, and How It’s Changed
- 10 Biggest Threats to Cybersecurity in 2022
- Why Is Cybersecurity So Important in Today’s World?