Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions for Lucidum’s website set out key issues such as acceptable use, privacy, cookies, registration and passwords, intellectual property, links to other sites, termination and disclaimers of responsibility. Terms and conditions are used and necessary to protect Lucidum from liability of a user relying on the information or the goods provided from the site then suffering a loss.
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Lucidum accessible at www.staging-lucidum.kinsta.cloud. These Terms will be applied fully and affect your use of the Lucidum website. By using the Lucidum website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use the Lucidum website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions. Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Lucidum and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained within the Lucidum website e. You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on the Lucidum website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Lucidum material in any other media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Lucidum material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Lucidum material;
- Using the Lucidum website in any way that is or may be damaging to the Website;
- Using the Lucidum website in any way that impacts user access to the Website;
- Using the Lucidum website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Lucidum website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to the Lucidum website;
- Using the Lucidum website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Lucidum a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Lucidum reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from the Lucidum website at any time without notice.
The Lucidum website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Lucidum expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to the Lucidum website or the materials contained on the website. Also, nothing contained on the Lucidum website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Variation Of Terms
Lucidum is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using the Lucidum website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of California in the United States, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the United States for the resolution of any disputes.