BMC Helix CMDB (previously BMC Atrium CMDB) is a configuration management database (CMDB) that consolidates disparate sources of data into a single view of infrastructure components (hardware, software, and cloud services), their physical and logical relationships, and their relationships to business services.
- 3 Mistakes When It Comes to Cyber Asset Attack Surface Management Planning
- 7 Reasons Why Your Organization Needs to Focus on Cyber Asset Attack Surface Management
- History of Cybersecurity: How It Started, and How It’s Changed
- 10 Biggest Threats to Cybersecurity in 2022
- Why Is Cybersecurity So Important in Today’s World?