Landscape is a system management tool that allows you to manage multiple Ubuntu system. Landscape lets you create scripts to automate routine work such as starting and stopping services, performing backups, and applying package updates and security updates.
- Lucidum and Seceon Join Forces to Deliver Managed CAASM Solutions to MSSPs Worldwide
- The Rise of Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity | Lucidum®
- The Importance of Employee Awareness in Cybersecurity | Lucidum®
- The Hidden Costs of Cybersecurity Breaches | Lucidum®
- The Future of Cybersecurity: Risks, Trends, and Strategies | Lucidum®